Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Worship

WHY?!?!?!
WHY DO WE WORSHIP?!?!?!
WHAT IS WORSHIP?!?!?!?!

Well I started to think about this question one day..
And I tried to put my thoughts into that same STUPID FORM of "Worship to me is (Dot Dot Dot)"

BUT then i really started thinking and i figured out Worship to me is
SCREAMING AT THE TOP OF MY LUNGS!!!!
Playing a guitar
Playing a bass
Playing a drum
Playing a violin
Whatever it is THAT YOU DO TO SHOW GOD YOU LOVE HIM!!!!

but then i started to feel guilty
i started thinking about all the times i criticize people for not dancing around or being undignified during worship

Easy for me to criticize when i have my bass to hide behind
But when i don’t have that bass or a guitar
And i lose my veil and i am VULNERABLE!!!!!!!!
I’m scared
I’m worried about what people will think of me
What they will say...

I know i pray that same prayer every time LORD
"Lord let them not see us but let them see you through us (DOT DOT DOT)"

But do i really mean it
Sometimes i doubt myself

Am i really trying to Worship you God or am i trying to be worshiped
Am i just trying to make myself look better by worshiping you and saying its not for me when it really subliminally is for me?
And not you God

Well imma change that
Here goes nothing

"I’m coming back to the heart of worship when it’s all about YOU all about YOU Jesus. I’m sorry Lord for the thing i made it when it’s all about YOU all about You Jesus...."

No comments:

Post a Comment